Piano Freedom by Teresa Wong(Paperback)
- Do you find it difficult to improve your piano playing?
- Do you feel lost in your piano practice?
- Do you feel lack of clear direction in polishing your piano playing?
- Do you want better guidance with step-by-step approach to better your practice and playing?
- Do you know there are a lot to learn and understand on piano technique with mastering which you can take your playing to the next new height, the ultimate freedom and pleasure in enjoying piano and music?
If You answered Yes to any of the questions above then this book is for you.
This is the ultimate guidebook for all of you, piano players, parents and piano teachers. If you want to take control of your piano playing /your children’s piano education/your students’ piano journey, you must read this book now.
An expert in piano performance and pedagogy, Author Teresa Wong reveals how one can transform their piano playing to the next new height by first understanding the basic human anatomy, how each part of the body – especially the upper arms, forearms, wrists, palms and fingers- works.
She writes in details about weight transfer and the various technical skills one needs to acquire. She continues to discuss different ways to gain new techniques and efficient practice routines to achieve best results.
Reviews by Actual Readers
…It is very easy-to-read and useful. It provides the reasons behind the said technique, with logical and detailed information. *Highlight* there are several video links in eBook format, which direct you from the specific chapter to the specific video link which is talking about, and demonstrate to you immediately, lovely! So recommend to the pianists that stuck a while and cannot play with freedom for long!… – Stella Li Ka Po, Amazon.Com
- Paperback: 118 pages
- Publisher: Wong Wing Yin (April 15, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9887708305
- ISBN-13: 978-9887708308
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.3 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.6 ounces
Table of Contents
- PREFACE: Piano Technique is a Myth
- Chapter One: The Importance of A Positive Attitude
- Chapter Two: Body Orientation And Exercises
- Chapter Three: Finger-Forearm Alignment
- Chapter Four: The Think Big Exercise
- Chapter Five: Bernstein’s Weight Training Method
- Chapter Six: Sandor’s Five Basic Motions
- Chapter Seven: My Methodology
- Chapter Right: Practice Makes Perfect: Only if You Know How
- Chapter Nine: Motivation To Practice
- Chapter Ten: Why Do You Want To Learn Piano?
- RECOMMENDED BOOKLIST
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR